Our first shopping trip to Costco, we got a bunch of things that we would need some of which were one time buys. Such as this Hole Puncher we got from there.
Looks pretty nice, right? We thought so. But what we didn't realize when we purchased this item was that it has a lock, I like to call it a child lock. Because for what other reason would you ever put a lock on a hole puncher? Although I am sure many parents appreciate the consideration, I do not. As Jesse was doing homework the other night. I decided to organize some of my notes from one of my classes that he prints out for us and put them in my binder. Well, I start unstapling all of the notes, then I got the hole puncher out. Unfortunately, the lock was IMPOSSIBLE to unlock! I mean, really? There is no need to make it that difficult. After about 20 minutes of struggling and the hole puncher partially taken apart. I figured it out. I know from the picture below it seems like it should be simple and it is, but not when you don't know what to do. And besides...
What child's fingers are small enough to fit in there? Maybe a newborns, but I doubt it, and besides, they wouldn't know how to push it down anyways.
So now the question is does it get returned?
ReplyDeletewatch out for those child locks . . .
ReplyDelete