Friday, April 8, 2011

A New Blog for the Newlyweds...

So, I suppose that now that I am married I should probably start a blog for Jesse and I to tell you all what we are up to. We are almost all the way moved in to our apartment in Ralph and Jenny's basement. The only bad thing about living in their basement is all the wonderful smells of food that come from upstairs. Smells that I can only aspire to, which is really the bad part that I want my food to smell like theirs.
Jesse and I are just about at the 3 week mark. Married life has been great so far. We are still trying to find places for everything. I am still trying to learn how to cook. I think I will be a little more daring next week with my meals, I will have to plan them out and see what I can do.
Other then that there isn't much exciting going on with us. We are both working and counting down the weeks until school is out. Life is fantastic! Once the apartment is clean I will take some pictures and put them up for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment